Matt Cutts | Blog to Get Better Visibility on Google. Even Matt Cutts, the Google prodigy, said it. A Strategy to use Blogs like WordPress Also Social Networking and SEM will also get you better Visibility on Google and help your SEO efforts. It is clear that things are changing rapidly. The Panda has done his Kung Fu on the Big Blog Networks, but is giving hints to us to keep Blogging… Ahh..! What does this mean!
Jefferson Graham, from USA TODAY interviews Google’s Matt Cutts (who knows the algorithm) and talks about how to get your website ranking on top of the SERPs. Matt Cutts gives 5 so called common sense, basic SEO tips for us all down here in the lower realms trying to guess the algorithm…
Matt Cutts said Google refreshes its entire index every month or so, so they can find many website within days.
How do I get my website so people can find it? Here is some of what I got from the Matt Cutts interview:
- Use keywords on your page that people are searching for
- Use the tags for title and description so they look good in the SERPs
- Use and employ Social Media SEM for backlinks and Blog to Get Better Visibility on Google
- Use google.com/addurl.html to submit the root domain of your site to Google
- Use google.com/webmasters to submit your sitemap.xml file to Google
So, this is only a scratch of the scratch of the surface of SEO, but if you give this a try, it could help your website or Blog to Get Better Visibility on Google.
Watch the video…
Enjoy the game…