We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. Our site is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 13, and we have designed our sites to block our knowing acceptance of information from children under 13 whenever age-related information is requested.
It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the notification, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under 13, please contact us.
Purposes for which Personal Information may be used
Any personal information that you provide to us will be used only for the following purposes:
• To provide information or services to you as requested by you.
• To let you know about information and services from Peter Mead iT in which you may be interested.
• For internal review.
• To improve the content of the website.
• To customise the content and /or layout of the website for each individual user.
• To notify users about updates to the website.
• To compile and disclose statistics about our users and their preferences. However, these statistics are anonymous and do not identify individual users.
We will not pass any of your personal information to any third party, other than members of Peter Mead iT, without your consent.
Marketing and Advertising
Your personal contact information will never be given, sold, or otherwise shared by Peter Mead iT with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes.
Additional Forms and e-mails
We may ask you to provide more information after you register to obtain additional services and information or to resolve complaints or concerns.
Protection of Information
We have implemented technology safeguards, security policies and other measures to protect data under our control from unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or accidental loss. We also protect your information by requiring that all our employees and others who have access to or are associated with the processing of your data to respect your confidentiality.