My role consulting means I am multi-skilled, working closely with the client to achieve specific strategic outcomes. I will for most clients, and if appropriate, complete the work myself, in a hands-on no-nonsense manner.
I also have professional partners for when highly specialized items need to be completed. This approach gives the client highly personalized services based on strategic analysis and desired outcomes.
The basis of my consulting services uses the “Create Conversion Content” SEO methodology, as seen in the diagram.
It’s important to note this is a methodology, not a process. Being the underlying methodology, it can be used as a frame of reference when defining a strategy. During the execution and process, it serves as an underlying principle. “The Three Golden C’s System” offers that frame of reference, with it’s foundations based on the three important factors, Create Conversion Content.
1. Top 3 SEO Issues Check FREE
This is a free service, but it may be premium in the future. So take the SEO issues check while it’s Free. Enter your domain and email address, and a check will be performed for your website. It will automatically find the top 3 SEO issues that holding your website back from being able to achieve that next level growth.
Here is what will be sent to you, including a Total Score, Crawled Pages, Top 3 Issues, Errors & Warnings.
Simply enter your domain and email to get started.
2. Live SEO Audit & Video
I can take a look for you, and come back with some analysis by doing a Live SEO Audit to give you a brief outline of what you would be up for.
This includes what data I can gather with our tools, without Google Analytics or Search Console access. I run our tools on the site, and highlight into any obvious issues. Then I create a 10-15 minute video, and send that to you with a PDF report.
- Use tools to find and list SEO issues
- Highlight main issues
- 10-15 minute walkthrough video
- PDF Audit issues report
Of course the benefit of the video of the Live SEO Audit is you get my knowledge and experience on how you can make changes and improve your results.
This Audit then allows us to get some idea of what you will need to address to get further SEO results according to your Digital Marketing Strategy, as opposed to just paying for a general package, which might not be very targeted, and results might be poorer.
The Audit is yours to keep, and you can do some of the work yourself or employ a professional, it’s up to you.
Pricing for the Live SEO Audit & Video is $297
3. Technical SEO Audit and Strategy
These audits are designed to be a broad technical and strategic health check. Any obvious issues will be highlighted and should be addressed in due course.
SEO is really a subset of Digital Marketing in the broader sense of the term. A huge number of factors, over 200 for Google alone, can influence your results. We focus on and address appropriate factors as necessary according to a strategic direction.
Findings highlighted in the audit will help determine strategic actions items, which can be implemented for better SEO results.
Details of what you get
Technical SEO Audit and Strategy, includes:
- 15 min. discussion about objectives and aims of the audit
- Technical analysis of the site and its SEO elements
- Compilation of an audit PDF documenting findings
- 1 hr. consulting and strategy; 30 min. video walk through, and 30 min. discussion
- Recommendations from audit including implementation guidance and strategy
Depending on the level of details required, it usually takes one to two weeks to complete.
Pricing for Technical SEO Audit and Strategy starts at: $2400
4. SEO Content Marketing Services
Content marketing with SEO is a powerhouse within any modern digital marketing strategy. It’s arguably the most beneficial practice available to us. In fact it’s the most beneficial way to implement your digital marketing strategy for growth. Content Marketing is in fact an SEO practice, if we want to be found in the search engines, Google, Bing etc.
While content is king, of course we need more than just good great content to achieve that growth we are after. We should remember we need good quality links to our site. However, instead of dodgy Link Building, we use best practice content marketing.
Once we publish the content we also implement content promotion strategies social media and paid promotion. We also need to ensure we have the Inbound Methodologies in place to increase website conversions.
Content marketing high-level process:
- Create great content
- Promote it effectively
- Optimize for conversions
Planning and strategy
It’s very important to spend the time at the beginning of every campaign putting into place a good content marketing strategy by planning carefully.
Planning and strategy items may include:
- Develop content publishing calendar
- Research and establish content goals
- Identify buyer personas
- Develop contact lists for outreach
- Plan funnel lead nurturing steps
Research and Setup
Research and setup related items may include:
- Website Structure
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Cannibalization
- Google Analytics Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Yoast SEO Plugin
- Establish reporting metrics and goals
On-page SEO items may include:
- Blog Creation on External WordPress
- Webpage Copywriting
- Title Tag Optimization
- Meta Description Optimization
- Meta Keyword Optimization
- H1 tag Optimization
- Domain Redirect Optimization
- xml Sitemap & Robots.txt Optimization
- URL Rewrites, nofollow & noindex
- Duplicates, Canonical & Taxonomies
- Menus and Navigation
- Internal Linking Structure
- Structured Data & Rich Snippets
Monthly Content Marketing Items
Content Marketing Services are individualized depending on the nature of your business, and the scale of the desired campaigns.
Content marketing services may include a number of the following items:
- Campaign 6-12 months duration
- Create and publish content monthly
- Publish hand written 1000+ word articles
- Highly skilled content writer
- Serendipitous content types
- Develop contact lists for outreach
- Regular content strategy meetings
- Email nurturing messages
- Calls to action and landing pages
- Content posts to Facebook and Twitter
- Paid content promotions on Adwords, Facebook & Twitter
Pricing for SEO Content Marketing Services starts at: POA
5. Digital Marketing & SEO Consulting
This is where you get the advantage of hiring me for consulting to address a wide range of SEO and Digital Marketing related items.
These Digital Marketing & SEO Consulting Services are designed as an alternative to the ‘off the shelf’ services, which really wont’t work in many cases, because there is really no ‘one size fits all’ approach with SEO.
A specific strategy and course of action can be determined once we do a Technical SEO Audit and Strategy for you. This way we make sure we are focused on the right strategic plan.
Consulting Services Includes:
- Monthly consulting time can be used for:
- – Technical Analysis and implementation
- – Email question and answers
- – Coaching, one-to-one Guidance & Training Manual
- – Stratagic guidance and advice
- – Advanced technical tasks
- – Other items that fit in the allotted time
- Custom strategy Videos monthly
- Strategy calls monthly
- Access to Support Webstie and Training Videos
- Regular SEO Issues & Findings
- SEO Ideas and Opportunities
- Regular Reporting and Analysis with SEMrush
- Easy Project Management with Trello
There are a broad range of SEO related items, that can be covered with the monthly consulting, as highlighted below.
WordPress SEO Consulting Items Include:
- Yoast SEO Setups
- Design of Themes
- Development of Plugins
- Website Support & Maintenance
- WooCommerce SEO
- SEO Consulting
- Link Building / Earning
- Penalty Removals
Consulting & Strategy Items Include:
- SEO Analysis and Strategy
- Digital Marketing Training & Coaching
- Search Marketing Strategic Approach
- Onsite SEO Technical Setups
- Offsite SEO Backlink Auditing
- WooCommerce SEO & Ecommerce
- Email Marketing
- Analytics & CRO
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing
Adwords & PPC Items Include:
- Adwords setup & management
- Remarketing & Call tracking
- Google Shopping & Products sales
Content Marketing Items Include:
- Content Creation & Promotion
- Natural Content Link Building / Earning
- Reputation and Visibility Building
- Outreach and Relationship building
- Nurture leads with Inbound Marketing
- Content Calendar and Planning
- Content Repurposing
- SEO Copy Writing
Local Business Maps & Citations Items Include:
- Citations Creation & Optimization
- NAP Consistency in Directories
- Local Link Building
- Maps placement & Pack Optimization
Pricing for Monthly Consulting Services starts at: POA
Digital Streets – Digital Marketing Services
For more Extensive Australian based Digital Marketing Services, including Full Service Technical SEO and Content Marketing Services. Please enquire via digitalStreets.com.au
Please feel free to contact Peter Mead about any of these services